Saturday, November 7, 2009

In The Raw: An Introduction

Getting my facts out of the way would go much like this: 26-year-old lesbian runs wild, runs off at the mouth, lives a life uncensored for better or worse; gets self in trouble, doesn't notice, doesn't much care, keeps going with a wicked smile on her face... Other stuff, blah blah blah, etc.

Yes, the facts would go much like that. And look, they did! So all is good.

I fight for things I believe in. And while I might not believe in too many things, the ones I hold are strong, vocal and hard fought for.

In the outside world, as much as in this blog, you'll find I lack the filter between my brain and my mouth. Stuff comes out edited only for grammar. So if you have fragile sensibilities, my presence is probably not the place for you. But if you stick around, I can guarantee fun will be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment